Thursday, November 12, 2009

If Only

I stumbled upon this agonising story - one I must share for knowledge is power, or in this case, prevention, and my streaming tears will not allow me to stay silent.

This sweet angel child lost her life by slipping into her parents car which was parked in their drive. She was looking for sweeties. But the car was hot, and she was only three and didn't know where the horn was in order to call for help. She fell asleep and the suffocating heat took her life.

Please click on the picture to read the beautifully worded postcard from Ava's parents.

These rules - Ava's rules - are ones that we should all learn, or at least remind ourselves of every day. So please share this story or this link and save a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!