Friday, November 13, 2009

Deena & Michael's Collection - Horseshoe Bay, Bermuda



Deena and Michael have been more than patient. Their wedding was in the early spring and I am only today completing their Collection. I say this every time I finally finish a Collection, but as much as I adore doing them, manipulating the images in this way is very time consuming (I do about 4 or 5 variations of each image). I have so many other clients who are still waiting for not only their entire regular shoot to be processed, but even just their blog sneak peeks so I do let the Collections fall by the wayside a bit.



Deena and Michael's wedding was unexpectedly perfect - the reason I say this is because they wanted their ceremony to be on the beach at Horseshoe Bay, which is definitely one of Bermuda's most beautiful beaches, but as a result it is also the most busy. But somehow, the couple were blessed with a perfect day for weather, and for lack of people - perhaps the water temperatures hadn't risen enough yet to pull in the crowds. Click here to see some more of their wedding photos and a slideshow.















Deena and Michael - you have been so understanding of my mad schedule and truly supportive of my need to make time for my family too so thank you thank you thank you. Hopefully, the wait was worth it for you both and they are in time for Christmas gifts.

1 comment:

  1. Sacha: I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your talent really topped off our matrimony and captured the essence of our feelings and love for each other. We will have you to thank forever.

    All the best,
    Deena Etienne

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you left me a note!