Monday, October 5, 2009

Horan Family Collection



The Horan family are notable the most patient family in history - this Collection is well past due but with the madness of high season when I am shooting at least one session every day, editing and processing alone is a struggle to keep on top of, not to mention the 10 pages of red flagged emails to be dealt with in my In-box. So for some reason, Collections fall to the bottom of the priority list during busy season as clients at least already have something to tide them over. It is not a great system, but I am desperately trying to figure out how to keep on top of all the work. So Nikki and Dave - thank you so so much for your patience and embarrassingly polite reminders - I appreciate the wiggle room and hopefully it was worth the wait. To see shots from their original shoot, click here.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!