Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bibb Family



Having spent a number of very happy years in Bermuda, the Bibb family were sadly leaving the Island and wanted to take away some photos of the fun times they have had at the beach. The afternoon offered glorious weather and it was a perfect send off for the family of five. Hopefully these images will encapsulate their wonderful memories of a place they called home while their young family grew.





Max, Erin and Isla were easy subjects, brimming over with smiles and cuddles. I loved that they were dressed to bring out the blue of their eyes and they all looked so good when photographed together as they didn't all match, nor did they clash - well done Tracey and Jason!



















I try to remember to sneak a shot of the parents on their own as it is so easy to focus entirely on the kids and forget where it all began!



























Thank you all for a fun shoot and I hope you are settled in back home now. Having recently only moved 5 minutes down the road, I know how major it is to uproot so I hope you are all settled and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!