Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tamsyn, Jeff and Baby Aura

Tamsyn and Jeff had originally hired me to do maternity shots. I was so excited as Tamsyn was going to get her belly painted in an elaborate design with henna. But the night before the shoot, she rang to say her water had broken. And the next morning, I was told about her amazingly successful water birth, made possible by her awesome doula, Sophia Cannonier. So we changed our plan and about 2 weeks later, I went to Jeff and Tamsyn's very stylish home to capture their early days with Baby Aura.





















These were some of my faves, but click here for a slide show (works best in firefox browser).

1 comment:

  1. I love the shot with the guitar and the mom and the baby = love. :)
    Thanks,
    Jonathan
    www.bluephoto.biz

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you left me a note!