Monday, March 16, 2009

De Frias Family Maternity Session

I photographed Susanne and Dennis when Sergio was in the belly 3 years ago. Click here to see that shoot. Back then, I did maternity sessions outside at nighttime and it was all very homemade (and cold in the winter) but Susanne looked like a Grecian goddess with the flowing fabric she wore blowing in the wind. For this pregnancy, they wanted something different, so they decided to do the combination my home studio offers of garden, black backdrop, and my dreamy bed and sofas. It was such fun with all the different looks we created in just one location.













I love hearing how expecting parents speak to their children about a baby growing in the mother's tummy. Sergio knew he was having a sister and was adorably nurturing and excited about her pending arrival.







And as always, I simply can't resist taking a snap of the little one on his own, even if it is officially a maternity session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!