Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Monaghan Family Collection



This Collection is beyond overdue. I photographed the Monaghans when George was a newborn (a year ago???) - back when I had first started offering Collections. The good news is that the delay worked to the family's advantage as I am now a Photoshop wizard compared with a year ago when I first started manipulating my images so the result will hopefully be worth the wait - I for one am thrilled with these works of art, but the family was so gorgeous already that the originals looked pretty great to start with. Here are a few of my favourite variations from their Collection.

















How divine is this last one - the look he is giving me as his parents steal a smooch in the background is priceless!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!