Monday, March 23, 2009

Howes Family



I love seeing how children change and families grow. I have the perfect job to allow me to do this with large enough gaps between shoots to really see the difference. This is the second time I have photographed the Howes. The first time was when Bella was just 1, and now it was her little sister Marleigh's turn to have the same age captured. Marleigh had been at the last shoot too, but she has a lot more personality now that she is out of her mother's belly! And Rhiannon was not in Bermuda for the last shoot so Jonathan and Cora Lee wanted to be sure to get a snap shot in time of the complete family. We were lucky to have some great weather during Rhiannon's time home and everyone's moods reflected the sunny skies.



Rhiannon was so great with her sisters, she made the shoot a breeze.





















At the end of the shoot, they all just enjoyed the water and each other - I shot from a distance to allow them to just have fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!