Thursday, March 5, 2009

Featured on Blu Domain Blog!

I was excited to be chosen to be featured as a Facebook Friend on the Blu Domain Blog. I used the interview as an opportunity to bang on about some of the things I care about so check it out if you have a moment - the post date was 3rd March. And it was perfect timing, as I just launched a Sacha Blackburne Photography Facebook page so hopefully the plug will bring me lots of fans!

Blu Domain is a site for the creative professional - they design the most amazing image based website templates that you can populate yourself. They started out for just photographers, but now all sorts of artists and vendors use them, from painters, to florists, to retailers. My portrait and wedding sites are Blu templates, and I have already bought 2 more to feature my commercial and fine art works - watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!