Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Peckett Family

I have been friends with the Peckett family most of my life and have watched Will and Lizzy's three lovely children grow and change. They are all so different and I love that - not just in how they look, but also in their little personalities. It was a blustery day and we almost canceled when we saw rain moving in on the radar, but at the last minute, we decided to take the risk and go for it since the fresias are just too glorious to miss. The children were cold and hungry, but you wouldn't know it from how great they look in the shots, but then again, tricky to mess up with such a beautiful family.
























And at the end of the shoot, the rains just missed us and sent instead a perfect rainbow to reward us for braving the elements!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!