Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Chiasson Family Collection



The Chiassons had such a great shoot so they went for the Platinum package. They made up a folder of their 15 faves on Pictage.com and out of those, I picked the ones that I thought would work best for their Collection.





For images which I thought might be framed together, like twin ones of the children, or the shots of each parent with each child, I tried to manipulate them as similarly as possible. This way, they can have a matte cut with two windows for the shots of the kids, or even four windows for the ones of the parents that all match. Or even if they were not all in one frame, if they were hung in separate frames along side each other as a diptych, or tetraptych, that would work beautifully as well.















Such a sweet big brother helping his sister - these two have such gentle natures which always makes shooting a dream.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! So warm and yummy! And the two from above - those eyes just twinkle...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you left me a note!