Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Half Day Workshop coming up

For those of you who have been asking about my last workshop but do not have an SLR, or are not ready to go manual, I am hosting my Snappy Happy workshop next weekend.

This half day workshop will be focused solely on lighting and composition, and not on the technical side of manual settings. I will help you to find the best lighting situations so that your images are exposed correctly, even if you are not the one controlling the settings. Learn what elements make an image interesting and powerful, and how to look for the ideal available light so that your subjects always look their best, and save time on post processing.

Automatic and SLR camera users welcome.

Sunday 14th March from 9:00am - 12:15pm - please email me for details and sign up.



Hope to see you there!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!