Friday, December 11, 2009

Nick & Luzianne Maternity Session



Nick and Luzianne arrived at my home at 1pm for a maternity session, but it was only then that I found out that they wanted to do the graphic lighting with black background imagery which I only can do at night time. I was mortified that they had trekked all the way out to Somerset only to have to go home agin, and I was also a bit nervous as I had not done this style of shooting at my new house so was not sure if it was feasible. But their session turned out beautifully and I am so happy they put a fire under me to start shooting in this way again.













We did some classic stuff before moving onto to capturing who they really are - a fun and whacky couple who laugh and enjoy life fully.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!