Friday, April 17, 2009

Bianca & JP Welcome Baby Athena



Please welcome Athena Elyse Dyer, who is 11 days old today. This morning, JP and Bianca decided their little girl was ready for her first professional photo session. Of course, she really had her first shoot while still in utero a few weeks back - click here to see JP and Bianca's fabulous maternity session - they were such a fun couple to shoot as they are madly in love and of course, utterly gorgeous! But today, Athena was able to shine too, not to mention finally be able to show off her previously obscured feminine features, and dainty fingers and toes.



I was so excited when I saw this mirror hanging in the hall as my mind started spinning with all the fun things we could do with it. I could have happily posted only the mirror shots on my blog for there were so many images that were awesome - I don't know how they are going to choose for their Collection. The woven basket Athena is sleeping in adds another element of meaning as Bianca and JP found it in Greece shortly after they first decided they wanted to start a family together.





Bianca and JP had painted Athena's bedroom in a relaxing shade of green and then asked local Bermuda artist, Andrew Petty, to paint the beautiful blossoming tree in the corner. The final touch of the butterflies on the wall and the white butterfly mobile above the crib transforms the room into a sunny, soothing sanctuary.







I adored JP and Bianca's bedroom which was very zen too.



















To see more photos from this shoot, click here for a slide show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!