Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baby Athena's Collection



JP & Bianca opted to have a Collection created from their newborn session and requested that I rush process the shoot in order to send out their baby announcements as soon as possible. I am not surprised how excited they are about telling the world about their beautiful baby girl. Athena is such a pretty little love angel, and she was so fun to shoot - the perfect little model. I loved transforming the photos Bianca and JP selected from the shoot into pieces of art, keeping in mind the colours of Athena's room and the style of their house. For the ones that I imagine they may want to frame together, I tried to manipulate those in a similar way so they will look like a set. Here are some samples from their Collection.













1 comment:

I'd love it if you left me a note!