Thursday, May 28, 2009

Baby Aura's Collection



Tamsyn and Jeff have been waiting forever for this Collection of their newborn session with Aura when she was only a couple weeks old. She is now 4 1/2 months old! That is the thing about COllections which I have not figured out how to make it a quicker turn over since clients don't always get back to me immediately, and by the time they do, I am swamped with the shoots I am trying to process regularly so end up putting the Collections on the back burner - Lana is helping me work on this little glitch in the system. Anyway Tamsyn and Jeff - I hope it was worth the wait. Can't wait to see the three of you for your next shoot!

























To see the difference in the before and after effects of this Collection, see the original post or slide show of the Doran family's newborn session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!