Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Baby Sophia Ward



Sophia is a sunny baby - there is no better way to describe her. She was just full of glee during our shoot yesterday which made it one of the easiest baby sessions I have done. She was so adorably responsive to her parents coos and my high pitched peek a boos!



I was so excited to be able to try out my new frame I bought for shoots - I just love the look and feel it brings to this image, and in particular, her darling foot dangling over the edge.



This is one of my favourites. Look at the expression in her eyes.









We finished all the different outfits and settings indoors so quickly that we had plenty of time and lots of giggles left over to capture a family portrait in the garden. You can see that Sophia obviously gets her smiley ways from Aine and Gary.

1 comment:

  1. Sasha these are absolutely marvelous.
    We are Sophia's grandparents and you have done a marvelous job.
    We have another grandchild on the way. My daughter Heather and her partner Chris. You are definately on the list for them as well.
    Kind regards
    Liz Ward

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you left me a note!