Sunday, November 4, 2012

Samantha


Sammy is a happy little girl and is extremely independent! It was such fun to see her again since I had not meet her since I photographed Samantha when she was just two weeks old for her newborn session. It is funny since sometimes I can see some of the tiny baby in the toddler, but in Samantha's case, I only caught faint glimpses.






Sammy came for a mini session at my house and so we had loads of fun with bubbles and she borrowed one of my necklaces while her parents played peek a boo.



How darling are her expressions in the photos above abe below - tells such a story!










This nose crinkling smile below makes me melt she is so cute.



Thank you for coming to see me Samantha - it was such fun to see how much you have grown and what a gorgeous girl you are now. Can't wait to hear about all the amazing things you do and to see you at the next session. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!