Thursday, January 20, 2011

Farewell for now...


Last night, as we stood in the door crying, we watched Tin Tin pull out in the driving rain and thunder to head to the airport. The kids were sobbing because they are going to miss Tin Tin so much, and I was crying because I was so happy for her. She has gone home to the Philippines for two months. So yes, I also should have been crying about the fact that my work/life will officially fall to pieces with out her, but I was so happy that she is going to be able to see her husband, to celebrate two years of marriage, and really live her life where she is meant to be living it, that I was able to get over my selfishness about how much we rely on her in order to allow me the luxury of working as much as I do. At this moment, she is probably only half way there, but she will be there soon, in the arms of her beloved, and surrounded by her family in a home that she owns.


Tin Tin - we miss you so much already - not just your organisation and sense of calm that surrounds you, but actually you. We love you so much and are thankful every day that you are a part of our lives. Have a wonderful time, relax, have fun, and can't wait to hear all about it when you return. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!