Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Puppies!!!


These teddies puppies are the babies of our papa dog, Cairo. Can you believe how delicious they are? I mean, are they for real? I can vouch that they are indeed real since this is my sofa in our home on which they sit so angelically. I felt like a famous animal portrait photographer but my pup of choice was a Labradoodle instead of a Weimaraner. They are so totally delish, I had to control myself from begging to keep them all! They are eight weeks old and just so cute I could gobble them up in one go!!! Sorry for the ridiculously long post, but I simply could not edit these pics down so had to include them all!!!








Cairo was so gorgeous and gentle with them - this was the first time he had met them as I had take the kids to see them when they were as wee as guinea pics at their mama pup's house. Such a difference between then and now - real little personalities showing through.




















Oslo and Indigo couldn't get enough of them. This was their first outing and at first, a couple of them were a little nervous, but the kids lavished them with love and soon enough, they were yelping for more!





After a little while, the puppies grew in confidence and soon enough, they were marching all around the garden and following their dad!




When Cairo was a puppy himself, he was red like the two on the ends. He faded a bit and also when we shave him in the summer, all that red disappears but comes back in the winter when we let him go wild and shaggy. I found some pics here and here and also here of what he was like when he was wee!










So clever Cairo is a papa and I guess that makes me a grandma!!! I believe there are a few gone but there may be one left so let me know and I can put you in touch!! xxx

3 comments:

  1. Adorable Sacha!! Do you get to keep one for providing the sire? That would be ideal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm wanting one so much....if only we could afford :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were on holidays in August and I missed seeing this post. How amazing to have more photos of Cooper with his brothers!!! I must say it is almost impossible to tell the 2 reddish ones apart so I don't know which ones are of him specifically but I love all the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you left me a note!