Friday, August 24, 2012

Susan, Tom, Flora and the bump


Susan loved both her pregnancies and found it such and amazing experience of life and growth. She loved how her body changed to accomodate the baby and loved having the little life inside her, knowing she was nurturing this sweet soul. Since her first baby, Flora, came at 35 weeks, we scheduled this shoot for 34 weeks to be sure we didn't miss Susan's beautiful baby bump. 







Sweet little Flora was well aware of what was in her mummy's tummy and told me all about her baby coming to see her soon.








Obviously, when there is a gorgeous, animated toddler around, makes it tricky to be interested in just capturing the belly so I found myself drawn to Flora's happy ways and little games.



Only the best thing in childhood... ever!




Isn't it totally amazing how she looks just like her daddy in the pic above, and like her mama bear in the pic below - love dna!!








I tried to focus on getting a few of Tom and Susan on their own, and love love this image above, but soon enough, they were watching their little love bug dance around the room too!











The family live in the most beautiful spot right on the water so we had to capture a few of them all together enjoying their lovely property.











What do you think - colour or black and white?





I love this series - so romantic - so my style - Susan is beautiful.









Again, spent so much time trying to decide which one I liked better that I included them both. There was actually a third version too but may save that for another day when I am showing different editing styles.




While I was capturing her gorgeous mama bear on her own, Flora was in the kitchen tucking into everything she could get her hands on!


Thank you Susan, Tom and Flora for such an inspiring shoot - we did so much in so little time and I love how elegant and intimate the images are - they tell such a story of your lovely family. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!