Saturday, April 30, 2011

Princess Bride


With all the fever around the royal wedding, I was hoping to put something relevant up. I took these last April of Indigo - she is in my wedding dress and veil. Today we went to a royal birthday tea party and she looked absolutely darling so took a couple pics but it is late and no time to process so thought I would post these for now since I have never shared them before and will post the others soon. We slightly missed out on all the fervor. We don't actually have a tv so yesterday morning, while the rest of Bermuda, and indeed much of the world, woke up insanely early to watch the royal wedding, Ben and I had a fairytale of our own going and slept in well past 8am!



 I didn't actually wear any shoes to my wedding since we were on the beach so loaned her what was on hand that day - they are fun and work with the dress I think, though possibly not her size...




Hope everyone has been celebrating in style. Happy Saturday xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!