Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Gareth, Christine, Grayson & Capri


I adore this family. Not just because they are great clients, which is obviously so lovely and very flattering, and not because they are utterly gorgeous, which is lovely for a visual person, but still not a reason to be head over heels. I love them because they are just so wonderful with the way they view life, the raising of their children, and really know what is important. They are expecting baby number three so just wanted a quick shoot in time for the holidays so came to my home for a mini session. The kids are just delectable and Gareth and Christine ever warm and wonderful - my favourite kind of people!



Grayson is the most cuddly sweet brother and Capri is utterly adorable and at the moment, very attached to her dolly!






 







 




Thank you all for coming by to allow me to capture your sweet family once more. Adore you all! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!