Sunday, December 8, 2013

Courtland, Megan, Courtland, Tanner and Henry


I have known Megan and Courtland my entire life but weirdly, for years, I always saw them without the boys so I was convinced their children were phantoms and not real at all. I then did a shoot where I was actually in front of the camera for a ad campaign and the two older boys were my fictional sons! I finally met their sweet little fair angels and when we did this family shoot, I finally met little Henry too. They wanted an updated family photo to include in Megan's mum's holiday card and they decided to do it at the home they have lived in for many years since they are leaving it next year.


I fell madly in love with this house the first time I saw it. It is charming in that old Bermuda style with lots of nooks in the lush gardens and the boys have so many wonderful memories in the house and on the property which is so rich with culture.



Courtland and Tanner were home from boarding school in New England so it was the perfect time to capture everyone together.

























Thank you boys for being so good humoured on the shoot - I remember my own annual family photo when I was your age and it definitely was not fun so you were all troopers and I appreciate it and I am sure your parents do too since you all look gorgeous in these pics! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!