Tuesday, June 7, 2011

More of my heavenly daybed...


As promised in my post last night, here are a couple more that I shot of Indigo playing on the new daybed in the garden. I was going to have a couple covers made for the crib sized mattress, but I realised it is easier and give more options for creativity to just have a pile of fabrics and pillows to choose from. So can't wait to start shooting clients at home studio sessions on it - it really creates such a magical scene. 


And here is another variation of processing on the one I posted yesterday.


Indigo just happened to be dressed as a princess yesterday afternoon anyway, as is often the case when one is four, but lots of ideas swilling around in my head for other shoot ideas - just can't wait! Let me know if a Sacha Surprise appeals! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!