Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pickering Family Maternity


I photographed Vanessa and Mark's wedding, and then when sweet little Dylan was a mere bump in his mama's belly. The family were keen to capture the next addition at the same stage. Last time, we did a session in my home studio and so this time, they opted for an outdoor setting. The Botanical Gardens was perfect as it gave little Dylan the freedom to race around and enjoy himself in between giving kisses to his brother all snug still in his mama's tummy.







Poor Vanessa is quite the climbing frame for little Dylan but love comes in so many different ways and every type is just heaven, even when it entails being climbed up, sat on or squeezed very very tightly.













I adore these ones below - I did two versions of each and simply couldn't choose so have included both - let me know what you think.























Vanessa, Mark and Dylan - congratulations on Baby Tyler James. I know lots of amazing times are ahead and I hope to see you all in the future. Love to the four of you. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!