Saturday, July 4, 2009

Faria Maternity Session



Jennifer and Danny were expecting their first child and it had not entered their minds to capture this time with photos until a friend of Jennifer's from work, who wished she had done it with her own pregnancies, convinced Jennifer this was the thing to do! I had actually done a boudoir session for this friend, Irene, so I think the blog post helped convince Jennifer too.



Danny and Jennifer know they are having a girl and have decided to name the new addition Lillian after Jennifer's late grandmother who helped raise Jennifer and was a big person in her life. She died in 2007 at the ripe old age of 98, 10 years after having had a stroke and although Jennifer wishes her daughter could have met her grandmother, she is happy that their baby will bear her name so she will never be forgotten.









Danny was not too keen on being in the photos, but I shared with him a heart breaking story that I will post one day when I have the time to devote to doing the family justice. Needless to say, it is one of those stories that puts things in life into perspective and Danny was happy to share in the belly love after that!












No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!