Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Andrea, Richard, Charlie & Olivia


Andrea and Richard took advantage of the family all being together while Charlie was home from school and Richard's mum was on the island and arranged a photo shoot. Mama bear Andrea is a friend of mine who has not been well so a few of her besties gave her the session, which I always think is such a kind gift. The weather was in and out that day, but was glorious for the time of our shoot and only started to rain again just as the family were getting in their car to leave. So aside from darling little Olivia having a black eye from playing with her neighbour, all else was dreamy. That said, given the little fire cracker that Olivia is, I think it was sort of fitting that she had a black eye which I left in some of the pics!!!





























No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!