Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ten Years of Bliss


Today is Ben and my tenth wedding anniversary! I usually try to do a big post honouring our love and how lucky we are to have each other and our family, but what with the move, and having a wedding today that I am not only shooting but also a guest at, I just don't have the time right now. It is so funny, for we have been planning to do an intimate vow renewal and then have a party after for about three years, and with the move, we realised it would be impossible to manage so we have postponed it until we are in our new home!! We can do a 4-in-1 combined anniversary, house warming and 40th (mine 2 years ago, Ben 1 year ago!) party when we find our feet again. Last night, we went to dinner at our favourite spot on the island - Mickey's - where we can watch the children play, have a romantic dinner and watch the magical colours that cross the sea and sky as day turns to night. It was absolutely heaven. At the end of the evening, after too much champagne and desserts, we released two eco wish lanterns out over the ocean and wished what any couple in a position as blessed as ours would wish. Happy anniversary my Boo xxx.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!