Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lorraine


Lorraine's hubby gave her a gift certificate for a Sacha Surprise for Christmas. Lorraine had me take some photos of her divine boys last year and so decided it would be nice to have one of herself too. She wanted to wait until she was forty to document how she was at that age, and although I am only posting a few from our session, she looked amazing in every image - she is just so grogeous. I had never realised it before to quite this extent, but as I was processing the images, I kept getting lost in her eyes - isn't she just so beautiful? I am so happy when people remember to take the time to get some fabulous photos of just themselves - it is so important and so rewarding. So happy 40th Lorraine - you are truly lovely - inside and out. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!