Thursday, June 10, 2010

Carla in the Belly

Berinda and Darrin are some of my biggest fans. They love my work and more importantly, love to capture this incredible stage of life they are living. I photographed baby Carla while she was still in her mama's tummy a few weeks ago, and yesterday, I met her in person and captured her tiny perfect features, and all the rest of that yummy babiness. Berinda and Darrin want to do a few mini sessions at my house throughout the year to document their first baby's growth, with a proper family shoot when she turns one at the beach. So for now, enjoy the miracle of the pregnant form. I just love bulbous bellies.








As you can see, I love this one below since it is the black and white version of the first photo in the post. Just think their hands and arms are positioned so beautifully.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!