Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Flower Fairy


 The I heart faces challenge this week is Faces and Flowers. I am mad about flowers, and had too many to choose from as I seem to try slip them in most of my shoots, and wanted to post about 20 of my "favourite and my best" (Charlie and Lola ism), so went for this one of my sweet little Indigo lying in the Fresias. I even had others where there were millions more flowers, but the look in her eyes in this photo makes my heart hurt - my little garden fairy. I could stare at this image of her forever.

Head on over to the I heart faces website and see all the dreamy images of faces and flowers.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous portrait! Really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning...just like Alison said. Really. I think you should win something for this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photograph! Love this so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the dashes of purple in the foreground and the background. Sensational.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...just wonderfully grand. You are right about the eyes... I can't stop looking. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! Her eyes! Beautiful photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful - perfect shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It makes my heart melt too. So beautiful! Love the dof too.
    Thanks for your cute comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photo! I love her eyes and the DOF! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you left me a note!