Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Models wanted for workshops



Some of you may know that I am hosting a few workshops over the next few months. I am excited to say that these are filling up and with such great people already signed on, it should be a blast.



In order to make the shooting sections of the workshop really fabulous and successful, I am searching for some ultra cool models.



I am looking for funky couples who are into snuggling, smooching, and enjoying life, so if you and your sugar pop are madly in love, quirky and open to doing something totally different, then please send me a photo of yourselves and why you would like to be a part of one of the upcoming workshops. Wacky wardrobes are a plus too...



I am also looking to shoot a couple families with out going little ones under 7.



And one or two older kids aged between 7 and 15 who love love love the camera as well.



So please drop me a note and tell me why you should model for the workshops - the photos from the shoots should be spectacular. The session fees are comped for modeling services!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!