Monday, August 30, 2010

Introducing Baby Carla



You may recognise Darrin and Berinda from their maternity shoot at the beach. The new parents brought their sweet baby girl to my home where we did her first professional photo session, at less than two weeks old. She was a star the whole time, and slept when we needed her to, and then opened those pretty dark blue eyes on cue too. Carla is just a little angel and they are such a lovely family and made for great photo subjects.




I think this one below is just delicious - her pudgy cheeks and full floppy lips are to die for.


And her expression below is priceless, like she busted her mama and papa up to no good!








There is something about a daddy and his daughter...




What is it that makes a babe in a bowl just so divine?



This series is hilarious to me. For some reason, they look like they are boxing to me, and it almost tells a story of life in the ring. Too funny.


Take that, and that... think the monkey has the upper hand...


And you can just hear Carla crying "hey! you got me in the eye!!"


Obviously, she was playing fair, being the little angel that she is. She is just pure sweetness.


Congratulations Berinda and Darrin on Baby Carla - you all must be so happy. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!