Friday, June 19, 2009

Featured on Leathercraftsmen

Omigoodness! I am so excited. My photograph is on the homepage of Leathercraftsmen! Can you imagine? Leathercraftsmen is big - HUGE! They are the number one album binders in the world and all three of my album designers offer their binding options. My sister, Amanda, who designs funky image only albums and cards, rang me first thing this morning to tell me how excited she was, and this was the first I'd heard of it. Since I outsource all my clients' album needs, I never view these binder sites so I had no idea.



These are the albums that are featured on their site. They were designed by Kerry Murphy of Everafterbook, who uses Leathercraftsmen exclusively to bind all her divine designs. She creates the most fabulous fairytale story albums, as well as image only options, and she is the queen of offering great family packages, including these adorable companion albums which are perfect gifts for parents and the wedding party.

The wedding featured is Adria and Victor, who were married at Tucker's Point and to this day, it is one of the most elegant weddings I have ever photographed. Her dress was exactly what I would choose if I were to marry Ben all over again. At our 10 year anniversary, if I can squash my elderly self into such a dress, I will definitely go for it! You can see Adria and Victor's entire album design of their gorgeous wedding on the Everafter website under Image Only Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!