Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hats


We have just returned from a whirlwind trip to snowy (and rainy) Vermont! We just did a wee tester holiday to see if the kids were even going to enjoy the snow and skiing. They loved both so we will go for longer next time and plan a little better, but sorry for the lack of posting - we are now home for the holidays and I have so much to do, but just had to share these snaps I took yesterday before we piled in the car to leave the mountains. I actually found these delicious hats here in Bermuda at that Nepalese shop in Dockyard. They kept the kids (and me much of the time) toasty warm when the temperatures dropped. We experienced several seasons in just five days - was pretty amazing, from rain and balmy temps to fat snow flakes and then below zero temps when freezing is at 32 turning everything to sheet ice! Brrr. But it was fun and we are definitely going back. Can't wait to get to the other holiday pics but so much to do before then so these will tide me over until then. 


Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season so far. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!