Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mahoney Maternity Session



Renee and Peter are awaiting baby Aiden's arrival any day now. I love it when parents know the name - it makes it all the more real somehow. We didn't name Olso until he was 6 weeks old, and Indigo was 2 weeks. But after going through 6000 names in a book, the Mahoney's found the perfect fit for their growing little love bug and what fun to have his name painted in the sand while still in his mama bear's belly. Aiden means "fiery spirit", and with these two as parents, he is sure to be full of light and life!





Renee is one of those lucky few who has found pregnancy a breeze, even in the heat of August in Bermuda. She is just a beautiful expecting mother, though I kept telling her she needed to push that belly out, for in some angles she didn't even look like she was pregnant.













The day clouded over half way into our shoot and by the time we made it to the water, the weather had completely changed and the seas were wild.





Peter and Renee were troopers while I insisted they stay on that isolated rock a little longer, as I secretly waited for the really big waves to crash in. Click on the triptych to see their expressions larger - they are priceless.













Oops - didn't see that one coming. But made for another fun series so worth it, though I was soaked as well!













Renee and Peter - good luck with the birth and enjoy your new family. Thanks for allowing me to capture some such fun moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!