Monday, September 8, 2014

Laura & Justin - The Reefs, Bermuda Wedding


Laura and Justin were married on a perfect summer day. They had been to Bermuda on holiday a year earlier and knew it was where they wanted to tie the knot. The fact that Laura's parents had honeymooned here on the Island almost 30 years earlier to the day of the wedding, which made the nuptials all the more special. From stunning skies and beautiful backdrops to love and laughter shared by their nearest and dearest, Justin and Laura's wedding was a dream come true.








 
Hello cutest ever turquoise bride shoes by Kate Spade! Now this is how to rock your something blue!






Laura's something old was her grandmother's locket with her photo inside tied to the bouquet. She passed away earlier this year so Laura wanted her with her on such a special day.





Love me cute first meetings when the bride cries - so emotional.



 




Please forgive me for how many photos of these shoes I post - I was obsessed!









The glorious bouquet was designed by Flowers by Gimi.









Caso's Point is so open to the elements with the waves crashing all around the point. It is a dramatic and beautiful spot to tie the knot and although I have had an insane number of weddings there this year, I still never tire of its magical atmosphere.













I haven't had a chance to take a couple up to the pool for reflection shots all summer so was in heaven when these two were game for the walk along the edge!

 



































Thank you Laura and Justin for allowing me so much time to take photos - it was so much fun and you two were just amazing being up for anything. I think it was so worth it and am thrilled with the photos - hope they capture the memories as they are in your minds! Much love for the future. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!