Thursday, July 21, 2011

Welcome Baby David


Baby David Kenneth Richardson Augustus was over two weeks when I came to his home so wasn't quite as sleepy as younger newborns, but he still fell into that post nursing milk coma that I adore as it allows us to get just the right shot. His first name is after his father and paternal grandfather, and his middle names are those of his maternal grandfather so he is steeped in history and tradition. I went to his home to capture sweet Baby David with his mummy and daddy and they were just darling all together enjoying these first weeks at home as a family.



Tammy and David were just mesmerised by Baby David and every move he made.



Hello delicious head of sweet smelling curls...





Daddy David ended up being better at getting the little one to sleep for as soon as Tammy held the baby, he was keen for yet another snack. He is breastfed on demand so typically that means every hour and a half hence he is thriving and already now weighs 9lbs 4oz and is 20 inhes.






I thought this little hand over his face was utterly hilarious! Hope he doesn't do that in years to come when I capture his beautiful family!




This is my new prop - a not so new suitcase from the good old days of travel stickers. I adore it and doesn't little David just look like an angel sleeping in there on his mama's feather pillow.




I think this may be the cutest litte ear in history...







Baby David nursed for much of the shoot so needed to be burped at the end. I loved his little face - such a look of concentration!





Thank you three so much for inviting me into your beautiful home to capture these precious moments of you all together. I can't wait to see how he grows. Love to you all. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Stunning captures, thank you for sharing. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you left me a note!