Friday, June 5, 2009

Cathy & Steve's Collection



Cathy and Steve were married last fall and I have just finished their Collection. Collections often take a while as clients need time to go through their many photos in order to pick their faves, and then I need to find a good slice of time to get into my creative zone to work on the select images.









Cathy and Steve were excited about taking some fun photos, but were nevertheless humble in their attitude towards the camera. I tried to stay back, which allowed for some tender and intimate images to unfold which I hope my manipulations have emphasised.









Have a peek at some images from Cathy and Steve's wedding from last October's blog post or slide show.



Thank you Cathy and Steve for including me in your special day, and for your patience in awaiting your Collection! Happy trails in your new life together in the Big Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you left me a note!